- May 10, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Construction Accidents
If you have been seriously injured in a construction accident, consult with an attorney as soon as possible. An injured worker should contact an attorney within one to two weeks of the accident.
An attorney may:
- Help collect evidence and other information related to the accident.
- Interview witnesses and gather information.
- Protect your rights with Workers’ Compensation, employers and parties who may be held liable.
- Ensure that your statements about the accident do not jeopardize your case.
- Meet deadlines for filing a claim.
- Help you receive compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages and future medical needs.
Have You Been Injured in a Construction Accident?
Contact Construction Accident Law Resource
If you have been hurt in a construction accident speak to an experienced construction site accident attorney. You will receive justice and the maximum compensation possible for your injuries.